Department of Psychology
- Hallie Baker is a Social Gerontologist. She teaches Lifespan Development and Sociology of the Family.
- Ana Kehrberg is a neuroscientist who teaches Cognitive Neuroscience, Physiological Psychology and Advanced Experimental Psychology.
- Dinah Meyer is a clinical psychologist who coordinates the departmental internships for our students gaining field experience in the mental health field. She teaches Theories of Personality, Abnormal Behavior, Counseling Theory and Psychological Testing.
- Larry Normansell is Chair of the Department, Coordinator of the Social Sciences Division and Program Advisor for the Interdisciplinary Major in Neuroscience. He teaches Physiological Psychology, Experimental Psychology, and Sensation & Perception.
- Mark Stambush is the newest member of the Psychology Department, arriving here in 2005. He teaches Social Psychology and Experimental Psychology.
- Colleen Stevenson is the Faculty Administrator of the Muskingum College Center for Child Development and is Program Advisor for the Interdisciplinary Major in Child and Family Studies. She teaches Child Development, Defining Quality Care and Cognitive Processes.
Department Photo Album
Page 1 (MPA trips)
Page 2 (Darlene's farewell)
Page 3 (Boysen's lab '96)
Page 4 (Boysen's lab '98)
Page 5 (John Glenn Celebration)
Page 6 (Mark Euken Colloquium, 2/21/00)
[Neuroscience Home Page]
[Psychology Department Home Page]
Early Childhood Home Page