Lee Rhodes, Superintendent of Building & Grounds
Hours of Operation
During the School Year: 7:00 a.m.5:30 p.m. MonSat
During the Summer: 7:00 a.m.3:30 p.m. MonFri
FOR AFTER HOUR EMERGENCIES, contact: Campus Police at x8155
Submitting Work Order Requests
Work order requests may be submitted in any of the following ways:
While all three are acceptable, it is preferable that minor or routine work order requests be made by completing the online form.
- Complete the online Work Order Request Form.
- Fill out a Maintenance and Repair Work Order form available at the Physical Plant Office or from your department secretary.
- In case of emergencies, contact the Physical Plant Office directly @ x8160.
To ensure that work order requests are processed in as timely a fashion as possible, please follow the guidelines listed below:
- The person submitting the work order request should provide his/her full name and phone number.
- Give the exact location of the item(s) in need of repair (i.e., building name, room number, etc.).
- Give a detailed explantation of the request being submitted.