International Admissions
Program Overview
Undergraduate Admission and Financial Aid
Degree-Transfer Admission and Financial Aid
Exchange Student Admission
College Profile
Academic Majors
Online Forms & Literature
Frequently Asked Questions
Campus Photos
Program Calendar
English Support Program
Immigration Information
F-1 Information
J-1 Information
Related Links
Other Int'l Student Services
World Vision Organization
Modern Languages Department
Study Abroad
Contact Us

Replacing or Renewing Your Passport

In general, non-immigrants must have a passport that is valid for at least 6 months while they are in the United States. It is your responsibility to make sure that your passport does not expire. 

A foreign passport may be renewed, revalidated or reissued only by the foreign government that issued it in the first place. Therefore, if you need to renew or replace your passport you will need to contact your embassy or consulate to determine what procedures are required. 

A listing of foreign embassies and consulates located in the United States can be found at:
(this site provides links to the actual websites of foreign embassies in the USA).