Support Staff Positions
- Application for Employment
Custodian – Muskingum University
Muskingum University is seeking a full-time custodian. Under supervision, will be responsible to maintain a cleaning schedule and keep buildings of Muskingum University clean and neat. Ability to perform manual tasks requiring moderate physical strength including ability to move ladders, mop buckets and furniture; shovel and remove snow. Work schedule Monday through Friday.
Head Cashier & Assistant Student Accounts Coordinator – Muskingum University
Muskingum University is seeking a Head Cashier & Assistant Student Accounts Coordinator - Full-time position - Word processing; reception; secretarial support for business office staff; assist VP for Business and Finance; maintenance of files and records.
- Primary person to handle telephone and reception duties; provide assistance to customers as first contact in Business Office;
- Provide assistance to Student Accounts Coordinator and business office personnel;Provide primary counter assistance;
- Post all cash receipts, balance all cash drawers and prepare bank desposit daily;
- Assist VP for Business and Finance/Controller in maintaining insurance files;
- Maintain student activity credit cards;
- Serve as cashier and manage petty cash box;
- All miscellaneous student billings;
Proctors– Muskingum University
Muskingum University seeks Proctors for on-call basis to provide examination and other accommodations to pre-qualified students with disabilities. Exam accommodations may include extended time for examinations to be taken outside of classroom, scribing, reading, monitor computer usage, assistive technology support, and reading course materials for digital format. Send cover letter, resume and 3 references to Coordinator of Human Resources, Muskingum University, 163 Stormont St., New Concord, OH 43762 or email email@example.com. EOE