A full range of programs is offered each year to stimulate
faith, growth, and fellowship on
campus. Lectures, films, Bible studies, retreats, and service
projects are just a few of the areas covered.
and the Student Activities Digest
will keep you informed of these events.
The Religious Life Goals for Programming include
the development and conduct of a variety of programs around
the following areas:
- Exploring the meaning and vitality
of different faiths, or of no
faith, without being threatened
by the differences.
- Developing programs of education
for wholesome relationships.
- Developing a spirituality which
enhances the witness of the Gospel
in the face of individualism
and the secular learning environment.
- Promoting a community of witness
against racism, sexism, heterosexism,
ageism, parochialism, atheism,
and insensitivity to the disabled
- Promoting the truth claims
of the Gospel in the academic
- Actively supporting programs
in which students are helped
to find their true identity and
make fertile adjustments to college
- Establishing modest programs
of dialogue and awareness.
- Developing a loving and supportive community that welcomes diversity
while seeking to know and understand what Jesus asks of us. (
And that IS the question, "What does Jesus ask of us?" Not Paul,
not the church, not our particular denomination