- Books with call numbers HD to N
- The circulation desk, where you check in/out your books, and ask for reserves
- The reference collection (encyclopedia, fact books, etc.)
- The reference desk, where you can get help from a librarian
- 10 computers for research
- Current issues of magazines and journals
- New book shelves
- Master's Theses (Circulating)
Printable version of First Floor.
- Books with call numbers A to HC
- Columbus Room
- West Study classroom
- American President's book collection
- Group study rooms
- Special Collections and the Archives
Printable version of Second Floor.
Books with call numbers P to Z
- Government Publications
- Older issues of magazines and journals
- Microfiche and microfilm of journals and government publications
- Microfiche/Microfiche Reader/Printers
- One computer
Printable version of Lower Level.