- The Muskingum University Library offers a facsimile service during the hours of 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday – Friday, except during the lunch hour (12:00 – 1:00). The University Fax number is (740) 826-8404.
- The cost for students and community members to send a fax (local or international) is $1.00 per page. The cover page costs $1.00.
- The cost for Muskingum University faculty and staff to send fax is $.75 per page. Please provide an account number if charging the costs to a campus department.
- Payment is made at time of sending fax.
- Faxes are sent immediately upon request by a library employee in the Library Acquisitions Office during the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Monday through Friday) except during the lunch hour (12:00 – 1:00).
- Muskie Bucks, calling cards or charges to student accounts are not accepted as payment for sending a fax.
- Incoming faxes are processed as they arrive during Fax Business Hours. If contact information is provided on the cover sheet of the arriving fax, an attempt will be made to contact the person by telephone.
- Faxes may be picked up at the Muskingum University Library Circulation Desk during Library hours
- Faxes not picked up by 4:30 p.m. of the second day after they arrive, will be sent in campus mail to the name on the cover sheet.