International Admissions
Program Overview
Undergraduate Admission and Financial Aid
Degree-Transfer Admission and Financial Aid
Exchange Student Admission
College Profile
Academic Majors
Online Forms & Literature
Frequently Asked Questions
Campus Photos
Program Calendar
English Support Program
Immigration Information
F-1 Information
J-1 Information
Related Links
Other Int'l Student Services
World Vision Organization
Modern Languages Department
Study Abroad
Contact Us

Change of Status

All change of status applications require the following:

  • USCIS Form I-539
  • Check or Money Order payable to USCIS
  • Photocopy of I-94
  • Proof of financial support
  • Letter from applicant stating reasons for change of status request

Additional application documents vary from case to case. Please meet with the Office of International Admission to determine which documents are required in your case.