MAP Admission: Getting Started
For adult students interested in completing their Bachelor's degree at Muskingum University, getting started is simple.
- Contact Graduate and Continuing Studies and ask for your complimentary Muskingum Adult Program information packet.
- Call 740-826-8038, or
- E-mail MAP@muskingum.edu, please be sure to include your address and phone number in the e-mail.
- Make an appointment with an advisor to discuss the many program options available to you.
- If possible, bring transcripts of all previous college-level work. These transcripts will be used to create a program of study designed for you.
- Complete an application and enclose a $20.00 non-refundable application fee. Send your application and sealed official transcript(s) to:
Graduate and Continuing Studies
Montgomery Hall 117
163 Stormont Street
New Concord, OH 43762
Note: Requirements for admission vary from program to program. Please refer to the MAP Guidebook or contact the Graduate and Continuing Studies for details on specific admission requirements.