Payroll Dates & Forms
Student Payroll Information
It is here! A new better way to receive your refund and student payroll disbursement. Muskingum's new ePay system with the assistance of PNC. Now available: Direct Deposit of your refund and pay to ANY bank account. Or you can still use a reloadable debit card. If you have questions, please call the Business Office or email us.
Forms located below
Faculty & Staff Payroll Information
Direct deposit information
All faculty and staff are paid via direct deposit. Pay ‘stubs’ are viewed through Muskie Link. The direct deposit form is below. Submit it to the HR office with a voided check. Do NOT send this information via email.
Access in Muskie Link is on the Employees menu. The advice is viewable on the morning of payday and pay advices for previous periods can also be viewed. A step by step tutorial is here. Contact Payroll at firstname.lastname@example.org or 8126.
7th of each month during the fall and spring semesters;
Time entries are due into the Business Office by the 2nd of the month, with supervisor approval by the 4th. More information about entering time is here. (See below about work authorization forms)
- Faculty & Administration
Last Friday of each month, unless otherwise communicated. Dates for the current calendar year:
- January 30, 2015
- February 27, 2015
- March 27, 2015
- April 24, 2015
- May 29, 2015
- June 26, 2015
- July 31, 2015
- August 28, 2015
- September 25, 2015
- October 30, 2015
- November 25, 2015 (Wednesday)
- December 31, 2015 (Thursday)
- Support Staff
Bi-weekly on Fridays, unless otherwise communicated. Dates for the current calendar year:
- January 9 and 23, 2015
- February 6 and 20, 2015
- March 6 and 20, 2015
- April 2 (Thursday) and 17, 2015
- May 1, 15 and 29, 2015
- June 12 and 26, 2015
- July 10 and 24, 2015
- August 7 and 21, 2015
- September 4 and 18, 2015
- October 2, 16 and 30, 2015
- November 13 and 25 (Wednesday), 2015
- December 11 and 23 (Wednesday), 2015
Payroll Contact Information
Student Payroll / Work Authorization Form
The Work Authorization form must be completed before a student can be paid for working on campus. The
form documents the processes required by law and for our internal budgeting/approval process. The form is completed in the Financial Aid Office. To complete the form:
- Find a job on campus. Students seeking a job will need to find employment themselves, whether awarded Work Study or not. Students can either
- Ask departments directly. The Mail & Copy Center, Library and Physical Plant are some of the larger employers. Students participating in Athletics may also be able to obtain work in the Athletics area.
- Look in the Student Activities Digest daily email
- Ask friends!
- or The Financial Aid Office has information on some campus jobs.
- Go to the Financial Aid Office
- Bring two forms of ID:
- A University ID card or a valid Drivers License
Passport, Social Security card or birth certificate
- Complete a Form I-9 (available in the Financial Aid Office)
- Take the Work Authorization form to the job supervisor for approval
- Return the form to the Financial Aid Office. It is the student's responsibility to see that the form is returned.
A separate form must be completed for each job a student holds on campus.