Payroll Dates & Forms
Student Payroll Information
Click this link for more information
Faculty & Staff Payroll Information
New direct deposit information
Muskingum Payroll is going completely green! Beginning January 1, 2012 all faculty and staff will be paid via direct deposit. Those not enrolled will need to prior to December 16. Pay ‘stubs’ will be viewed through Muskie Link. Paychecks and pay advices will no longer be printed in the Business Office. The direct deposit form is below. Submit it to the HR office with a voided check. Do NOT send this information via email.
Access in Muskie Link is on the Employees menu. The advice is viewable on the morning of payday and pay advices for previous periods can also be viewed. A step by step tutorial is here. Contact Payroll at email@example.com or 8126.
7th of each month during the fall and spring semesters;
Time entries are due into the Business Office by the 2nd of the month, with supervisor approval by the 4th. See the Student Payroll page for more information about entering time.
(See below about work authorization forms)
- Faculty & Administration
Last Friday of each month, unless otherwise communicated. Dates for the current calendar year:
- December 28, 2012
- January 25, 2013
- February 22, 2013
- March 28, 2013 (Thursday)
- April 26, 2013
- May 31, 2013
- June 28, 2013
- July 26, 2013
- August 30, 2013
- September 27, 2013
- October 25, 2013
- November 27, 2013 (Wednesday)
- December 27, 2013
- Support Staff
Payroll Contact Information
Student Payroll / Work Authorization Form
The Work Authorization form must be completed before a student can be paid for working on campus. The
form documents the processes required by law and for our internal budgeting/approval process. The form is completed in the Financial Aid Office. To complete the form:
- Find a job on campus. Students seeking a job will need to find employment themselves, whether awarded Work Study or not. Students can either
- Ask departments directly. The Mail & Copy Center, Library and Physical Plant are some of the larger employers. Students participating in Athletics may also be able to obtain work in the Athletics area.
- Look in the Student Activities Digest daily email
- Ask friends!
- or The Financial Aid Office has information on some campus jobs.
- Go to the Financial Aid Office
- Bring two forms of ID:
- A University ID card or a valid Drivers License
Passport, Social Security card or birth certificate
- Complete a Form I-9 (available in the Financial Aid Office)
- Take the Work Authorization form to the job supervisor for approval
- Return the form to the Financial Aid Office. It is the student's responsibility to see that the form is returned.
A separate form must be completed for each job a student holds on campus.