Documents and Links Open in New Windows.
Submit Academic Affairs Forms Electronically to Ms. Marcia Gray.
- Curriculum Committee Curriculum Change Proposal Form
- Fully-completed/signed forms are due in Academic Affairs the Wednesday (4:00 pm) prior to the next scheduled Curriculum Committee meeting.
- For UCC meeting dates (Now meeting on Tuesdays), see: "Meeting Dates" under "Calendars."
- LAE to Gen Ed Course Transfer Form.
- LAE Course Substitution Form
Faculty Development Grants
- 2015-2016 Memo/Information
- Submit electronically to Marcia Gray.
- Subject line: Faculty Development Grant.
- Faculty Development Grant Activity (Final) Report Template.
Institutional Review (IRB)
- Internet Travel Resources:
- Powerful Airfare/Schedule Search Engine: Kayak.
- Do Your Own Passport Photos On-line.
- Worldclock/Time Conversion/Cross-Zone Meeting Planner: WorldTimeServer.
- Muskingum University Policy on Transportation
- Note: Per APAP 310.9 ("Field Trips"), "The faculty member conducting a field trip or professional trip with students must send to the VPAA’s office, at least two weeks prior to the date of the trip, the names of all students who will be participating. Official release forms must be signed by supervising faculty and participating students and then filed in the VPAA’s office. All travel involving students must conform to the Muskingum University Transportation Policy."
- Student Group Travel Funding Request Form
- Student Travel Release Form
- Travel Reimbursement Request Form (PDF) (Excel)
- Travel Expense Form (Excel)