MAP Tuition Costs
2009-2010 Graduate & Continuing Studies tuition is $370.00 per semester hour of credit.
How to Pay
- Enclose a check or money order for the $100 registration deposit or for the full amount of your courses; or
- Fill out the credit card information section on the Registration Form included with your course schedule; or
- Bring your payment in person to the Muskingum University Business Office located in Montgomery Hall, Room 125
- Contact the Business Office at 740-826-8111 to discuss billing arrangements including employer tuition reimbursement.
Financial aid is available to MAP students who attend at least half-time. To qualify for financial aid, you must:
- Make application to the MAP program and provide an official transcript of all previous coursework;
- Obtain a transfer evaluation of previous coursework;
- Enroll in a minimum of 6 credits during the term for which you are seeking financial aid;
- Complete all required forms, including the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
For further assistance with financial aid matters, contact the Student Financial Services Office at 740-826-8139.