Financing Graduate Education
2012-2013 Graduate & Continuing Studies tuition is $430.00 per semester hour of credit.
How to Pay
- Enclose a check or money order for the $100 registration deposit or for the full amount of your courses; or
- Fill out the credit card information section on the Registration Form included with your course schedule; or
- Bring your payment in person to the Muskingum University Business Office located in Montgomery Hall, Room 125
- Contact the Business Office at 740-826-8111 to discuss billing arrangements including employer tuition reimbursement.
Financial aid is available to graduate students who attend at least half-time. To qualify for financial aid, you must:
- Make application to a graduate program and provide an official transcript of all previous coursework;
- Enroll in a minimum of 4.5 credits during the term;
- Complete all required forms, including the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
For further assistance with financial aid matters, contact the Student Financial Services Office at 740-826-8139.
Muskingum University offers a limited number of competitive graduate and research assistantships to highly qualified candidates seeking full-time admission to a graduate program. Awards are based on baccalaureate academic performance and an interview. The minimum GPA necessary for consideration is 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
Assistantships carry 9 semester hours of tuition remission per term and a stipend in exchange for a set amount of service to the College.
Applicants interested in being considered should express their interest in writing to the Dean of Graduate & Continuing Studies, 117 Montgomery Hall.