Business Office
Business Office
Student Accounts
Tax & Loan Information
Student Health Insurance
Payroll Dates & Forms
Purchasing & Accounts Payable
PNC ActivePay (Internal Use)
Online Forms
Mail & Copy Center
Human Resources Office
Computer & Network Services (CNS)

Payroll Dates & Forms ECON

Student Payroll Information

Muskingum ePayIt is here! A new better way to receive your refund and student payroll disbursement. Muskingum's new ePay system with the assistance of PNC. Now available: Direct Deposit of your refund and pay to ANY bank account. Or you can still use a reloadable debit card. If you have questions, please call the Business Office or email us.

Faculty & Staff Payroll Information
Direct de
posit information

All faculty and staff are paid via direct deposit. Pay ‘stubs’ are viewed through Muskie Link. The direct deposit form is below. Submit it to the HR office with a voided check. Do NOT send this information via email.

Access in Muskie Link is on the Employees menu. The advice is viewable on the morning of payday and pay advices for previous periods can also be viewed. A step by step tutorial is here. Contact Payroll at or 8126.

Payroll Dates

  • Students
    7th of each month during the fall and spring semesters;
    Time entries are due into the Business Office by the 2nd of the month, with supervisor approval by the 4th. See the Student Payroll page for more information about entering time. (See below about work authorization forms)
  • Faculty & Administration
    Last Friday of each month, unless otherwise communicated. Dates for the current calendar year:
    • January 31, 2014
    • February 28, 2014
    • March 28, 2014
    • April 25, 2014
    • May 30, 2014
    • June 27, 2014
    • July 25, 2014
    • August 29, 2014
    • September 26, 2014
    • October 31, 2014
    • November 26, 2014 (Wednesday)
    • December 31, 2014 (Wednesday)
  • Support Staff

Payroll Forms

Payroll Contact Information

Student Payroll / Work Authorization Form

The Work Authorization form must be completed before a student can be paid for working on campus. The form documents the processes required by law and for our internal budgeting/approval process. The form is completed in the Financial Aid Office. To complete the form:

  • Find a job on campus. Students seeking a job will need to find employment themselves, whether awarded Work Study or not. Students can either
    • Ask departments directly. The Mail & Copy Center, Library and Physical Plant are some of the larger employers. Students participating in Athletics may also be able to obtain work in the Athletics area.
    • Look in the Student Activities Digest daily email
    • Ask friends!
    • or The Financial Aid Office has information on some campus jobs.
  • Go to the Financial Aid Office
    • Bring two forms of ID:
      • A University ID card or a valid Drivers License
      • A Passport, Social Security card or birth certificate
    • Complete a Form I-9 (available in the Financial Aid Office)
  • Take the Work Authorization form to the job supervisor for approval
  • Return the form to the Financial Aid Office. It is the student's responsibility to see that the form is returned.

A separate form must be completed for each job a student holds on campus.

back forward