Payroll Dates & Forms
Student Payroll Information - New Program Offered:
A fast way to get your Student Payroll
Your Campus. Your Funds. Your Way.
student payroll disbursement process has been moved to a new
provider. The new program, Muskie Pay, will be offered through the
Blackboard Transact system. The program works like the old program,
where you can select either a direct deposit/ACH payment to your
existing bank account or to a new prepaid card.
- Direct deposit to a checking or savings account. Funds generally post in 3-5 business days.
- The Muskie Pay Card, a Money Network Enabled Master Card. Funds are delivered the same day.
If you have any questions, please call the Business Office or email us
Faculty & Staff Payroll Information
Direct deposit information
All faculty and staff are paid via direct deposit. Pay ‘stubs’ are viewed through Muskie Link. The direct deposit form is below. Submit it to the HR office with a voided check. Do NOT send this information via email.
Access in Muskie Link is on the Employees menu. The advice is viewable on the morning of payday and pay advices for previous periods can also be viewed. A step by step tutorial is here. Contact Payroll at email@example.com or Megan McCune at x8132.
7th of each month during the fall and spring semesters;
Time entries are due into the Business Office by the 2nd of the month, with supervisor approval by the 4th. More information about entering time is here. (See below about work authorization forms)
- Faculty & Administration
Last Friday of each month, unless otherwise communicated. Dates for the calendar year:
- December 30, 2016
- January 27, 2017
- February 24, 2017
- March 31, 2017
- April 28, 2017
- May 26, 2017
- June 30, 2017
- July 28, 2017
- August 25, 2017
- September 29, 2017
- October 27, 2017
- November 30, 2017 (Thursday)
- December 29, 2017
- Support Staff
Bi-weekly on Fridays, unless otherwise communicated. Dates for the calendar year:
- December 9 and 22 (Thursday), 2016
- January 6 and 20, 2017
- February 3 and 17, 2017
- March 3, 17 and 31, 2017
- April 13 (Thursday) and 28, 2017
- May 12 and 26, 2017
- June 9 and 23, 2017
- July 7 and 21, 2017
- August 4 and 18, 2017
- September 1, 15 and 29, 2017
- October 13 and 27, 2017
- November 10 and 22 (Wednesday), 2017
- December 8 and 21 (Thursday), 2017
Payroll Contact Information
Student Payroll / Work Authorization Form
The Work Authorization form must be completed before a student can be paid for working on campus. The
form documents the processes required by law and for our internal budgeting/approval process. The form is completed in the Financial Aid Office. To complete the form:
- Find a job on campus. Students seeking a job will need to find employment themselves, whether awarded Work Study or not. Students can either
- Ask departments directly. The Mail & Copy Center, Library and Physical Plant are some of the larger employers. Students participating in Athletics may also be able to obtain work in the Athletics area.
- Look in the Student Activities Digest daily email
- Ask friends!
- or The Financial Aid Office has information on some campus jobs.
- Go to the Financial Aid Office
- Bring two forms of ID:
- A University ID card or a valid Drivers License
Passport, Social Security card or birth certificate
- Complete a Form I-9 (available in the Financial Aid Office)
- Take the Work Authorization form to the job supervisor for approval
- Return the form to the Financial Aid Office. It is the student's responsibility to see that the form is returned.
A separate form must be completed for each job a student holds on campus.