Payroll Dates & Forms
Student Payroll Information
It is here! A new better way to receive your refund and student payroll disbursement. Muskingum's new ePay system with the assistance of PNC. Now available: Direct Deposit of your refund and pay to ANY bank account. Or you can still use a reloadable debit card. If you have questions, please call the Business Office or email us.
Forms located below
Faculty & Staff Payroll Information
Direct deposit information
All faculty and staff are paid via direct deposit. Pay ‘stubs’ are viewed through Muskie Link. The direct deposit form is below. Submit it to the HR office with a voided check. Do NOT send this information via email.
Access in Muskie Link is on the Employees menu. The advice is viewable on the morning of payday and pay advices for previous periods can also be viewed. A step by step tutorial is here. Contact Payroll at firstname.lastname@example.org or Megan McCune at x8132.
7th of each month during the fall and spring semesters;
Time entries are due into the Business Office by the 2nd of the month, with supervisor approval by the 4th. More information about entering time is here. (See below about work authorization forms)
- Faculty & Administration
Last Friday of each month, unless otherwise communicated. Dates for the calendar year:
- December 31, 2015 (Thursday)
- January 29, 2016
- February 26, 2016
- March 24, 2016 (Thursday)
- April 29, 2016
- May 27, 2016
- June 24, 2016
- July 29, 2016
- August 26, 2016
- September 30, 2016
- October 28, 2016
- November 30, 2016 (Wednesday)
- December 30, 2016
- Support Staff
Bi-weekly on Fridays, unless otherwise communicated. Dates for the calendar year:
- December 11 and 23 (Wednesday), 2015
- January 8 and 22, 2016
- February 5 and 19, 2016
- March 4 and 18, 2016
- April 1, 15 and 29, 2016
- May 13 and 27, 2016
- June 10 and 24, 2016
- July 8 and 22, 2016
- August 5 and 19, 2016
- September 2, 16 and 30, 2016
- October 14 and 28, 2016
- November 10 (Thursday) and 23 (Wednesday), 2016
- December 9 and 22 (Thursday), 2016
Payroll Contact Information
Student Payroll / Work Authorization Form
The Work Authorization form must be completed before a student can be paid for working on campus. The
form documents the processes required by law and for our internal budgeting/approval process. The form is completed in the Financial Aid Office. To complete the form:
- Find a job on campus. Students seeking a job will need to find employment themselves, whether awarded Work Study or not. Students can either
- Ask departments directly. The Mail & Copy Center, Library and Physical Plant are some of the larger employers. Students participating in Athletics may also be able to obtain work in the Athletics area.
- Look in the Student Activities Digest daily email
- Ask friends!
- or The Financial Aid Office has information on some campus jobs.
- Go to the Financial Aid Office
- Bring two forms of ID:
- A University ID card or a valid Drivers License
Passport, Social Security card or birth certificate
- Complete a Form I-9 (available in the Financial Aid Office)
- Take the Work Authorization form to the job supervisor for approval
- Return the form to the Financial Aid Office. It is the student's responsibility to see that the form is returned.
A separate form must be completed for each job a student holds on campus.