Major Areas of Study: BUSINESS
Business Majors from Muskingum are now employed at:
- Xerox, multiple distributorship owners in the Savannah, Georgia area
- State Farm Insurance, Agency Field Consultant
- Cleveland Heart Clinic, Senior Director of Development
- Bath and Body Works, Public Relations Manager
- Marietta Memorial Hospital, Director of Service Care, Marketing Director and Patient Education
- Phi Kappa Tau Fraternity & Foundation, Chief Executive Officer
A significant amount of business majors attend graduate school after 2-4 years of professional work experience. Recent graduates have enrolled in the following graduate schools:
- Bowling Green State University
- Yale University
- Case Western Reserve University
- Capital University
- The Ohio State University
- John Carroll University
- Kent State University
- London School of Economics
- University of Akron
- University of Pittsburgh
- Adam Feeks (06) was recently promoted from Sales Analyst to Operations Manager for Source Interlink Companies. He will be working on the Chas Levy Circulating portion of the company within the airport division, dealing mainly with the distribution going to airport stores.
- Jackson Otto, Steve Wrona, Meredith Fishbaugh, and Julie Zamski (all '06) are working in the management training program with Sherwin Williams.
- Kelly Dempsey (06) graduated from Muskingum with a double major in Business and Psychology. Kelly currently attends Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, pursing a law degree, with a possible focus on environmental law or civil litigation.
- Lori Torrens ('04) began as a seasonal teller with Park National Bank in 2001 and while at Muskingum worked one summer as an intern in the Auditing Department. After graduating from Muskingum College with her BA in Business, Lori was hired as a Management Associate. During her assignment in Human Resources, she organized a King's Island outing, Associate Appreciation Week, and the Health Fair and Boot Camp. She has assisted in developing Supervisors' Series classes and developed and taught the Interviewing Techniques class. Now a Staff Auditor, Lori performs audits in various areas of the bank. Her community service includes volunteering for Hospice, MRDD, Junior Achievement and serving on the Relay for Life Auditing Committee.
- Michael Skaggs ('04) works for Boy Scouts of America, covering several counties in Ohio.
- Nikki Novell ('03) was a double major in Business and Economics. She served as a student assistant for both the majors, as well as serving as an RA (Resident Assistant) while at Muskingum. Ms. Novell recently graduated from Kent State University with an MBA, and now is employed with First Energy.
- Kent Keitch ('03) has recently passed the Ohio bar exam.